ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Birmingham, AL
Martin Retail Group, in partnership with Leo Burnett Advertising, has been serving the automotive industry for more than 30 years. We are one of the nation’s largest automotive advertising agencies and pride ourselves on providing the best retail automotive marketing solutions to our clients. Our services don’t stop there: we also provide advertising expertise to clients like Fifth Third Bank and Ace Hardware and continue to add new clients throughout the country.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Account Executive (AAE) to join our Account Services group. The individual will work closely with our Field Integration and Regional Field teams to coordinate all elements of broadcast, print and digital advertising for our clients as well as assist with communication efforts and various internal business management functions. Additionally, the AAE will be called on to provide region-specific information to meet national reporting requests.
- Serve as liaison between the regional field team and all departments of the Birmingham service center office, e.g., broadcast, print, and accounting departments
- Coordinate regional communications and dealer database management
- Facilitate print projects and scheduling
- Open and assign a large volume of project numbers to open new production needs
- Generate cost estimates for various projects and assist with working them through the online approval system
- Respond to national information requests, such as calculating budget amount used, amount remaining, etc.
Education: Bachelors in degree in marketing, advertising, management or related field.
Experience: An internship and/or up to 1 year of experience in an advertising environment is ideal, but not required.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and database management
- General proficiency in math is preferred
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, with your salary requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Martin Retail Group!
- All Offices
Don't see what you're looking for but want us to have your information on file? Tell us a little bit about yourself and your past experience!
Martin Retail Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.